* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
First Floor Over 55's Retirement Apartment
Spacious Living/Dining Room
One Double Bedroom With Built-in Wardrobes
Three Piece Bathroom
Well Presented Throughout
Delightful Communal Gardens & Grounds
House Manager & 24 Hour Careline Assistance
Summary Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this rarely available first floor over 55's retirement apartment which occupy's a private position towards the rear of the development fronting and over looking delightful lawned gardens and offering spacious and well presented accommodation.
Description Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale this rarely available first floor over 55's retirement apartment which occupy's a private position towards the rear of the development fronting and over looking delightful lawned gardens.
Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by an entrance lobby with stairs and a stair lift rising to the first floor. You enter into a spacious living/dining room offering a front aspect window to views over the gardens, electric heater and a large storage cupboard.
An internal hall offers a built-in storage cupboard and access to the remaining rooms. The kitchen has been re-fitted with white units, roll edge work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, with space and plumbing for appliances.
The bedroom enjoys a rear aspect, full height built-in triple wardrobes, electric storage heater and an assistance alarm. The bathroom comprises of a bath, vanity wash basin, WC, part tiling, extractor fan and electric heater.
Positioned to the front of the apartment are well kept lawned gardens. There is a resident's car park providing off road parking and in the main building there is a resident's lounge and further facilities.
Chestnut Lodge offers a House Manager and each flat is fitted with Care Line assistance.
Dining Area 9' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.16m )
Living Room 13' 4" x 12' 2" ( 4.06m x 3.71m )
Kitchen 9' x 5' 5" ( 2.74m x 1.65m )
Bedroom 11' 9" max x 9' 8" ( 3.58m max x 2.95m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton, SO15 on +44 23 8065 8273 * (local rate)
Contact Fox & Sons - Southampton about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons - Southampton, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Southampton for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.