Situated in an incredibly convenient location along the popular Baker Street in Alvaston is this semi detached period property which sits on an extensive plot. The spacious accommodation on offer is in need of modernisation yet retains many character features and offers huge potential.
Situated in an incredibly convenient location along the popular Baker Street in Alvaston is this semi detached Period property which sits on an extensive plot. The spacious accommodation on offer is in need of modernisation yet retains many character features and offers huge potential. Benefitting from gas central heating, the generously proportioned property briefly comprises lounger, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby, bathroom, three bedrooms, shower room and front and rear gardens. Book A viewing today.
having side entrance door with obscured stained glass inset and window over with obscured glass, front elevation sash window with obscured glass, stairs rising to first floor, door leading to cellar, quarry tiled floor, radiator, coving and doors leading into
Lounge 13' 8" into recess x 12' 6" into bay ( 4.17m into recess x 3.81m into bay )
having front elevation bay sash windows, feature fireplace with wooden surround, tiled background and hearth and inset open grate, exposed wooden flooring, coving, cornice, ceiling rose, feature cupboards and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 6" into recess x 12' 5" ( 3.81m into recess x 3.78m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, fireplace with wooden surround, hearth and inset living flame gas fire, coving, ceiling rose, radiator and door leading into
Kitchen 10' x 8' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.46m )
having a range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, space for a cooker, plumbing for space, side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, tiled flooring and wall mounted gas central heating boiler and opening leading into
having side elevation door providing access to rear garden, storage cupboard, tiled flooring and door leading into
Bathroom 9' 8" x 7' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.18m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and panelled bath, side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass, tiled flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing
having loft access hatch, radiator and doors leading into
Bedroom One 12' 6" into recess x 11' 5" ( 3.81m into recess x 3.48m )
having front elevation sash window, exposed wooden flooring, fitted wardrobes, fireplace surround with inset grate and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.90m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace with Victorian style surround and inset grate. Exposed wooden flooring and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
having rear elevation double glazed window, feature fireplace surround with Victorian style surround and inset grate and radiator.
Shower Room 6' x 4' 11" ( 1.83m x 1.50m )
having a three piece suite comprising low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and separate shower cubicle with shower over and tiled surround, exposed wooden flooring, tiling to walls, and side elevation double glazed window with obscured glass.
to the front of the property there is a low maintenance area which incorporates gated access gated pathway to entrance door and the rear garden . This area is enclosed by boundary hedging and walling. To the rear of the property there is an extensive garden which is mainly laid to lawn incorporating summer house, garden shed and boundary fencing and hedging. A variety of trees and shrubs including fruit trees and boundary hedging and fencing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.