Located in the seaside village of Kessingland, around 4 miles south of Lowestoft, you would be close to plenty of amenities, shops, schools, pubs and restaurants, not to mention being a very short distance from the beautiful Suffolk coastline
This property oozes potential, and being a "do-er up-er" you have the opportunity to really stamp this as your own. Located in the highly sought after seaside village of Kessingland, around 4 miles south of Lowestoft, you would be close to plenty of amenities, shops, schools, pubs and restaurants, not to mention being a very short distance from the beautiful Suffolk coastline.
Hosting, 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a kitchen, bathroom, and a front and rear garden. This detached bungalow would make a great investment opportunity, and a fantastic home.
UPVC double glazed door and window to the side. With a radiator and tiled flooring.
Lounge 14' Into recess x 13' 8" Into recess ( 4.27m Into recess x 4.17m Into recess )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front and a UPVC double glazed door. With an open fire place and TV point.
Rear Living/garden Room 22' 11" x 8' ( 6.99m x 2.44m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and side, and with UPVC double glazed doors. With 3 radiators and a TV point. With tiled flooring.
Kitchen 14' 1" Max x 8' 10" Max ( 4.29m Max x 2.69m Max )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the front. Fitted with a range of wall and base cabinets with work surfaces, a one and a half bowl sink/drainer and part tiled splashbacks. With an electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine/dish washer and a radiator. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
With a secondary glazed wood and metal window to the rear, and UPVC window to the side. With a radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
With a UPVC double glazed window to the side. With a radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 8' 11" ( 4.01m x 2.72m )
With a secondary glazed wood and metal window to the rear, and UPVC double glazed window to the side. With a radiator and airing cupboard.
With a UPVC double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, vanity unit and radiator. Partly tiled with tiled flooring.
Mostly laid to lawn with mature plants and trees. Brickweave path leading to the rear.
Fully enclosed rear garden with side access, with raised brick weave. Mostly laid to lawn with mature hedges and plants.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.