Flat for sale in Mill Lane, Crewkerne TA18
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1460 247030 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Well Presented
This superb maisonette apartment offers spacious living accommodation over two floors. With allocation parking, the accommodation is light and airy and features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room and open plan kitchen - all within easy access of Crewkerne town centre.
Communal Entrance Porch
Double glazed communal door leads to entrance hall with stairs to all floors and lift.
Door from communal hall leads to stairs to first floor.
Telephone entry system. Under stairs cupboard. Door to shower room. Cupboard with boiler.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Towel radiator. Tiled floor.
Living Room 23' 6" x 11' 1" max ( 7.16m x 3.38m max )
A light and airy double height room with kitchen off. Three double height front aspect double glazed windows. Wall lights. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor.
Stairs from hall. Small landing with doors to bedroom 1 and 2.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" x 11' 8" ( 4.22m x 3.56m )
Window to living room. Telephone point. Radiator.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan. Part tiled. Shaver point. Tiled floor. Towel radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Front aspect double glazed window.
One allocated parking space.
From Fox & Sons town centre office turn left on to North Street (A356) and proceed out of town. Turn left into Old Mill Lane, just before Countrywide stores and take the second turning right, where the property can be found in the main building on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Yeovil Pen Mill
Exeter International Airport
Bridgwater Ferry Terminal
Weymouth Ferry Terminal
Topsham (Turf Lock Ferry) Ferry Landing
View all schools in South Somerset
Ashlands Church of England First School
St Bartholomew's Church of England First School
Merriott First School
Cambian Lufton College
Maiden Beech Academy
Perrott Hill School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for South Somerset
About the neighbours in TA18
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Fox & Sons, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Mill Lane properties for sale