A substantial four bedroom detached family home. The property boasts five reception rooms, four double bedrooms with en-suite to master, deceptive gardens, detached double garage and multiple off road parking.
A substantial well presented detached family home built by renowned local builder Danny Ward. The property is set back in its plot, providing a large tarmac driveway offering multiple off road parking and provides access to the detached double garage. Garden grounds are fully enclosed with a pedestrian gate leading to the front door opening to the entrance hall, with the accommodation comprising, cloakroom, sitting room with large side aspect bay window, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, snug, study and family room. To the first floor there is a good sized gallery landing providing access to the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside there are fully enclosed gardens with a combination mature hedging and brick wall. Rear garden wraps around the property which is predominately laid to lawn and has a patio area. The property benefits double glazed windows and door throughout and gas fired central heating via radiator. This would make a fantastic family home and one we are recommending early viewing to appreciate the full size.
Entrance Hall 11' 5" x 9' ( 3.48m x 2.74m )
Front aspect double glazed door, understair cupboard, front and side aspect double glazed windows, radiator, carpet, french doors providing access to the dining room and doors to;
Cloakroom 6' 6" x 6' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.88m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, low level flush w.C, hand wash basin and space for storage of coats ect.
Sitting Room 22' x 12' Excluding Bay ( 6.71m x 3.66m Excluding Bay )
Front, side and rear aspect double glazed window, with the side aspect being a full length bay window with sliding door, coal effect gas fire, wall mounted lights, two radiators, carpet and TV point. Door to;
Dining Room 12' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.45m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding door, radiator and carpet.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 16' max x 13' 9" max ( 4.88m max x 4.19m max )
Wall and base mounted units, worksurface with 1 1/2 bowl stainless sink and drainer, font aspect double glazed window, electric double oven, electric hob with hood over, integrated dishwasher and fridge, radiator and tile effect vinyl flooring. Door to;
Utility Room 7' 2" x 5' ( 2.18m x 1.52m )
Plumbing for washing machine, tile effect flooring wall units and side aspect double glazed door providing access to the garden.
Snug 13' 8" x 12' 5" ( 4.17m x 3.78m )
Rear aspect double glazed patio doors, radiator, carpet, storage cupboard, TV point, boiler cupboard and door to;
Carpet, doors to;
Study 13' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.90m )
Front aspect double glazed window, carpet, radiator, door giving access to the rear garden and a fitted bookcase that could be removed if required.
Family Room 15' 2" x 14' 3" ( 4.62m x 4.34m )
Rear aspect double glazed windows, side aspect double glazed sliding door, carpet, TV point and radiator.
Front aspect Velux window, side aspect double glazed window, radiator and doors to;
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 12' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.78m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, three built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point and carpet. Door to;
Front aspect double glazed Velux window, bath with shower over and tiled surround, tiled shower cubicle, low level flush w.C, hand wash basin, radiator, airing cupboard, bidet and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.48m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.07m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, carpet, radiator.
Front aspect double glazed Velux window, radiator, panelled bath with tiled surround and shower over, low level flush w.C, hand wash basin, bidet, part tiled walls, shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" max x 9' max ( 3.07m max x 2.74m max )
Side aspect double glazed window, built in wardrobe, carpet and radiator.
The property is approached via Tavern lane set back in its plot. There is a generous tarmacked frontage with off road parking for several vehicles which also provides access to the detached double garage, wrought iron pedestrian gates opening onto the attractive front gardens with path leading to front door. The gardens are accessible from either side of the property. To the Northern part of garden there is a part walled lawned area which provides access to the larger west facing garden which is predominately laid to lawn with very mature full shrubs surrounding the rear boundary, patio area and a collection of mature shrubs and flowering borders. There is also one 8' by 8' shed, one 8' by 6' shed and a octagonal greenhouse included.
From our Diss office proceed east along Victoria Road, continuing along Victoria Road Tavern Lane is situated on the left hand side just before turning left onto Tavern lane and the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.