Flat for sale in Mousehold Street, Norwich NR3
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1603 670075 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Spacious three bed apartment
- UPVC double glazing
- Lots of stoarge
- Viewing essential
Superb spacious purpose built three bedroom top floor apartment located on Mousehold Street on the corner of St James Close, just north of Norwich City Centre.
This former local authority apartment offers brilliant space with accommodation comprising 23ft lounge with balcony, 16ft kitchen dining room, three good sized bedrooms, shower room with separate WC. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating by a recently installed combination boiler. There is permit on street and car park parking with great views to the front aspect. The property has been well cared for by the present vendor and offers much built in storage including loft storage and ground floor bike store. An early viewing is highly recommended.
With built in cupboard and built in cloaks cupboard.
Lounge 23' 6" x 10' ( 7.16m x 3.05m )
With radiator, feature glass window through to kitchen and patio doors to balcony. The balcony offers views to the front aspect overlook mature trees to city.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.98m x 2.62m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted worksurface, inset sink unit, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and space for upright fridge freezer with two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect with fitted blinds.
Cupboard housing boiler, built in storage cupboard and access to roof space.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset shower and wash hand basin with radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Low level WC and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 10' ( 3.07m x 3.05m )
Range of built in bedroom furniture and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
The property has a built in brick built bike shed to the ground floor. There is permit on street parking as well as parking in a communal car park to the rear.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Norwich International Airport
London Stansted Airport
London Southend Airport
Reedham Ferry North
Reedham Ferry South
Southwold Ferry Landing
View all schools in Norwich
Mousehold Infant & Nursery School
George White Junior School
Lionwood Junior School
Include Schools Norfolk
Future Education (SEN)
Ellingham Hospital School (SEN)
Jane Austen College
Sewell Park Academy
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Norwich
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Mousehold Street properties for sale