A detached 3/4 bedroom house with a 1/2 bedroom annexe. This property boasts spacious living accommodation in the popular village of Briston. The property benefits from a large enclosed garden, and comes with 8 tonnes of seasoned wood included in the sale.
A detached 3/4 bedroom house with a 1/2 bedroom annexe This property boasts spacious living accommodation in the popular village of Briston. The property benefits from a large enclosed garden, and comes with 8 tonnes of seasoned wood included in the sale.
Radiator, panelled bath with shower over, WC, Pedestal basin, Obscured double glazed window to side, electric wall heater.
Study/bedroom 8' x 8' 3" max ( 2.44m x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to side, Radiator small built in cupboard.
Sitting Room/bedroom 13' 5" x 9' 8" ( 4.09m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Lounge 24' x 13' 4" ( 7.32m x 4.06m )
Staircase, exposed floorboards, fireplace with stove, brick hearth and timber mantle surround, two radiators, Double glazed sliding door to conservatory.
Kitchen 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to rear. Wall and base units with built in oven and hob, roll edged work top. Stainless steel sink. Recess for washing machine and dishwasher. Arch to:
Dining Area 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Radiator, double glazed window to side.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 13' ( 3.73m x 3.96m )
With Cellar underneath. Steps up to raised terrace.
Door to front, door to rear
Airing Cupboard housing water tank. Loft hatch.
Bedroom 11' 8" x 8' 3" ( 3.56m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in cupboard
Panelled bath with power shower over ( and screen), WC, pedestal basin, electric wall heater, double glazed window to rear, heated towel rail, shower point.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 8' 10" ( 4.06m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bedroom 10' 2" x 14' 9" ( 3.10m x 4.50m )
double glazed window to front, built in cupboard. Boxed in radiator.
Annexe Sitting Room 22' 8" x 13' 7" ( 6.91m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to rear, stove, TV point
Annexe Bedroom 12' 4" x 12' ( 3.76m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to side.
There is a newly constructed cart shed measuring 22' 2" x 8' 9", a further double bay cart shed measuring 17' x 13' and workshop measuring 17' 4" x 10' . Lean to log store, front and rear gardens with patio, shed and greenhouse.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.