A well presented 2 bedroom ground floor flat, located within this maturing residential area of Toftwood. The property further boasts a front garden, 14' lounge and is offered for sale with no upward chain. Internal viewing is essential.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom ground floor flat, located within a popular, maturing residential area of Toftwood.
UPVC external entrance door opening to:
Lounge 14' 2" x 11' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.56m )
UPVC windows to the side and front aspects.
Kitchen 11' 8" narrowing to 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 3.56m narrowing to 2.64m x 2.26m )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with work surfaces over, inset single drainer sink unit, space for cooker and fridge, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the side aspect.
Built-in cupboard, door opening to:
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 7' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.39m )
Built-in cupboard, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 10' 10" ( 3.43m x 3.30m )
Storage heater, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.C, hand wash basin and walk-in shower cubicle, heated towel rail, UPVC window to the side aspect.
To the front of the property there is a paved area with external lighting, enclosed by picket fencing.
toftwood is a large residential village adjoining the bustling market town of Dereham and offering easy access onto the A47. Amenities include shops, infant and junior school, public house and sport and leisure activities. There is a regular bus service to Dereham which is about one and a half miles away. Dereham town itself boasts many sport and leisure activities including a Sports and Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
This property is leasehold with a 77 year lease remaining. The vendor informs us that the ground rent is currently £126.66 per annum, which has been paid up to date. Further details of this can be obtained from the vendors solicitor at the time of purchase.
Upon entering Toftwood from the Dereham direction, proceed along under the flyover onto Shipdham Road and take the right hand turn into Middlemarch Road. Continue, taking the left hand turn into George Eliot Way and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.