Land for sale in Kirkwall Steadings, Lochgoilhead, Cairndow PA24
Offers in region of
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1436 653002 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- You could turn it into three holiday letting units
- Superb Development OpportunityTraditional Steading
- In Lomond and theTrossachs National Park
- Close to Sea Front
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this traditional stone built steading situated within Lomond and theTrossachs National Park did have planing planning permission to restore and convert into four holiday units.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer this traditional stone built steading to the market situated within Lomond and the Trossachs National Park did have planning permission to restore and convert.
You could turn it into three holiday letting units which would offer a superb business opportunity within the heart of this popular and attractive village. The steadings benefit from a pleasant outlook overlooking Lochgoilhead golf course and are situated a short distance from the shoreline.
'Kirkwall Steadings' has services available nearby.
For further information visit :-
'Kirkwall Steadings' Reference 2011/0158/lbc
Lochgoilhead lies within Lomond and the Trossachs National Park and offers a range of village amenities including primary school, shops and transport facilities. Nearby Drimsynie Estate offers a range of holiday and sports facilities including golf, horse riding, skating and swimming.
Lochgoilhead itself is an excellent holiday base offering facilities including climbing, hill walking and bird watching together with a wide range of water pursuits.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Lochgoilhead properties for sale