Restaurant/cafe for sale in London, England, United Kingdom NW8
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Please quote reference B07189
Hilton Smythe are delighted to welcome to the market Second Shot Coffee, a highly rated Coffee Shop located in the North West of London.
The business has built up an excellent reputation and repeat client base within the local community, as they employ people who have been affected by homelessness, train them up and transition them on to long term employment elsewhere.
They also operate a pay it forward system whereby customers pre-pay, so that later someone from the street can receive a something to eat or drink free of charge.
Second Shot Coffee was established by our client in 2015 and has now come to the market as our client is looking to relocate overseas.
As well as being a specialty coffee shop, they specialise in catering both intimate and large scale events and e-commerce coffee beans.
Key selling points -
- Award winning established brand within specialty coffee.
- Great location at the centre of regeneration hub
- Established relationships with catering events co-ordinators, securing events with Google, Facebook, TEDx and more
- Loyal local customer base of residents and local businesses
Scope to improve -
- Big opportunity to expand events and e-commerce aspects of the business
- Making better use of downstairs space and developing the food offer.
- The regeneration of the area is now in full flow with hundreds of new residents moving nearby.
- Offer a home delivery service
Second Shot Coffee is located on Church Street, in the North West area of London.
The business has eye catching signage, receiving high levels of footfall and passing trade. The coffee shop is on the same road as Alfies Antiques Market.
Occupies a highly desirable trading location.
Ground floor -
- Seating area with tables and chairs
- Till/Preparation area
- Small store room
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, currently on a 10 year lease. The rent is £26,000 per annum, but our client has advised that they're currently in negotiations to get the rent reduced.
The current trading hours are -
Monday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
Friday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday - Closed
We are advised that the business is run and managed by our client.
We are advised as per the 2021 accounts, the business generated a turnover in the region of £205,000. Further financials can be made available upon request.
For more information about this property, please contact
Hilton Smythe Business Sales, BL1 on +44 1204 351867 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hilton Smythe Business Sales, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Business Sales for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.