Office for sale in Goldstone House, 2 Ferriby Road, Hessle, East Riding Of Yorkshire HU13
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Both ground and first floor are available to let by way of assignment.
- Freehold could be made available with vacant possession.
- Suitable for re-development.
- Situated within a prominent position close to the junction of The Weir in Hessle Town Centre.
- Easy access to A63, Humber Bridge and motorway network.
The ground floor was previously trading as The Bird Cage which consisted of a restaurant with fully fitted kitchen and WC facilities. The fixtures and fittings are available subject to negotiation asking price of £33,000. The first floor consists of a ground floor office access via Ferriby Road into a reception area with subsidiary meeting rooms and store on the ground floor. The first floor is accessed through the main staircase to a spacious open-plan office with separate manager's office, boardroom and kitchen facilities. There is a loft hatch that leads into attic space for ancillary storage. The upper floors could be converted into residential accommodation subject to the appropriate planning consent being obtained.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Garness Jones, HU1 on +44 1482 763794 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Garness Jones, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Garness Jones for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.