Century24 Ltd are delighted to market this great opportunity to acquire a established fast food donner keebab pizza chicken eat in/take away A3 Lease on St James Street, Walthamstow.
***No approach whatsoever should be made to the owner of the premises***
Premises comprises of a good size seating area, drinks fridge, hot display counter, twin tank fryer, pizza machine, pizza prep counter, donner keebab machine, bun warmer, chips scuttle, commercial microwave, CCTV, staff toilets. Premises has a large kitchen and storage area behind the counter. This commercial unit is situated on St James Street, Walthamstow at top end of High Street, Walthamstow and next to St James Street overground Station with Walthamstow central (Victoria line short walking distance). Walthamstow offers excellent location, benefiting from good passing trade, and within close proximity of a large local residential area.
Business Premium: £65,000 includes fixtures and fittings
Rent: £18,000 per annum
Deposit: Advance quarterly
Tenure: 7 Years renewable lease
Uses: A3 Restaurant & Hot Food Takeaways
Business rates: £180 per month (We do advise all interested parties to make their own enquiries with the local authority)
Delivery contract with Uber, Just eats, Deliveroo and food hob
Weekly sales of £4,000
Century24 Ltd admin fee of 5% of agreed business premium payable by in going assignee's.
Century24 Ltd highly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
For more information and to arrange viewing please call our Commercial Sales Department or leave us a email.
Century24 Ltd is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.