Land for sale in 2 High Street South, East Ham, London E6
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Rare opportunity to acquire an impressive period building in East Ham Town Centre, one of London's major growth locations.
- Freehold interest with the benefit of existing short-term income, held on leases outside the L&T Act 1954.
- Positive pre-app with the local authority for a new mixed-use residential-led scheme, increasing massing and converting part of the existing building.
- Attractive opportunity for commercial investors, developers and owner occupiers.
- 8-minute walk to East Ham Station (25mins Liverpool Street, 24mins London City Airport, 37mins Oxford Circus).
- In the heart of a town centre that is subject to a considerable amount of residential development.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Strettons, E11 on +44 20 8022 4469 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Strettons, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Strettons for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.