Century24 Ltd are delighted to market this mobile phone/repair and Laptop repair and Accessories business for sale on Leasehold in busy high footfall area of High Street, Walthamstow.
* Shop is ready for business.
* A lot of accessories and phones are already stocked, like chargers, power banks, Headphones, Earphones, all new model phone cases, Tempered glasses, car
holders, Bluetooth speakers and much more.
* Heavy football area for repair and mobile sales.
* Future options, money transfer and parcel drop off can be add to this business.
* Location: Main High Street, Walthamstow.
Business Premium: £50,000
Rent: £24750+VAT per annum
Tenure: 5 Years renewable leasehold
Century24 Ltd admin fee of 10% of Sale Agreed Price payable by in going assignee's
Century24 Ltd also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Manager on the number shown above.
Century24 Ltd is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.