Leisure/hospitality for sale in Arethusa Site, 14 Upnor Road, Upnor, Rochester, Kent ME2
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Stunning Waterside Site with buildings suitable for a variety of uses and redevelopment, subject to planning
- The site is divided into two portions
- The eastern site is regular in shape and comprises 1.2 acres with various buildings totalling 21,207 sq. Ft.
- The western site is triangular measuring 0.9 acres with buildings totalling 4,553 sq. Ft.
- There is a jetty onto the River Medwway
- Attractive setting
- For sale freehold with vacant possession
- Subject to contract" initial best offers invited by 12 noon October 14th. Full details upon request
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Watson Day Chartered Surveyors, ME5 on +44 1634 215777 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Watson Day Chartered Surveyors, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Watson Day Chartered Surveyors for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.