Please qoute reference B06108
Hilton Smythe is delighted to present to the market Bibigol, a newly refurbished takeaway/restaurant unit currently specialising in the Persian food menu.
Our client invested in the region of £80,000 in 2019 transforming the tired unit into a flexible takeaway/restaurant unit and is now reluctantly selling due to the other business interests not in the area.
The current ‘takeaway only’ menu offers a Persian menu which is achieving on average £9,000-£10,000 per month.
The menu includes –
- Cold starters – choice of Houmous, Zeytoon, Shirazi Salad, Mast Moosir & Salad Olivieh.
- Hot starter – Asheh Reshteh, Kashke Bademjan, Mirza Ghasemi.
- Main course – Joojeh Kebab, Chelow Kebab, Fish, Chicken Curry, Koobideh Kebab.
- Mixed grills – for two or four
- Lunch menu – choice of two packages
- Stews – Ghormeh Sabzi (meat or veg), Gheymeh Bademjan, Gheimeh Sibzamini, Fesenjoon
- Cold drinks
- Specials – Baghali Polo (meat or veg), Loobia Polo (meat or veg) or Zereshk Polo (meat or veg)
- Burgers – ¼ & ½ pounders, Chicken or Veggie burger, Chicken or Kebab wrap, Fries
Our client uses the 3 major delivery partners –
- Just Eat
- Uber Eats
Their own website also includes an online ordering facility.
There are 5-star Google reviews currently in place which include –
- ‘The food is absolutely amazing. Great quality meat and rice. Really glad I came here. Thank you’
- ‘They have variety of delicious Persian stews and kebabs as well as great burger and wrap. There are also many vegetarian options available’.
Other advertising platforms include –
Our client originally opened the business with either a takeaway or sit in option with 24 available covers in the front dining area. Due to the covid pandemic, they have extended the food preparation area and took away any dining in space. Any new owner may look at re-introducing the dining space.
The business comes with a long lease in place which also comes with the adding option of adding the rear 2 x bedroomed flat for a combined rent of just £19,800 per year.
Key Selling Points-
- New electrics throughout
- New décor
- Refurbished kitchen area
- New equipment throughout
- Potential of a 2 bedroomed flat
Bibigol Persian Restaurant is located on Popes Lane in West London.
The desirable unit is centrally positioned along a busy parade of local sops which include a convenience store, barbers, dry cleaners, newsagents, and Practical car/van rental business.
Nearest underground station is South Ealing, which is just 2 minutes’ walk away.
The business benefits from free customer parking directly outside.
Popes’ lane (B4491) is a main link road form South Ealing to South Acton, overlooking both Gunnersbury park and South Ealing Cemetery.
The area is a very busy popular commuter area due to its excellent transport links into central London, as well as its proximity to the M4 motorway.Premises
Ground Floor includes -
- Customer waiting area – current space for 10 people, however this can easily be extended to accommodate 24 covers.
The following equiptment is also included in the sale -
- Cashier till including touch display and internet connection.
- Display fridge x 1
- Double door freezer x 1
- Double door fridge x 1
- Single door freezer x 1
- Single door fridge x 1
- Commercial microwave x 2
- Oven & grill x 1
- Doner kebab machine x 1
- Kebab grill x 1 (2 meter)
- 6 burner cookers with oven x1
- Fryer x1
- Meat mincer x 1
- 32-inch LED TV x 2
- Pos x 1
- Commercial extractor fan x 1
- Tables and chairs
We are advised that the business is being sold on a Leasehold basis, with 7 years remaining on the 10 year lease. The rent is £1,000 per month, with £0 rates payable.Hours
The business is trading;
Monday – 12:00am to 10:00pm
Tuesday – 12:00am to 10:00pm
Wednesday – 12:00am to 10:00pm
Thursday – 12:00am to 10:00pm
Friday – 12:00am to 10:00pm
Saturday – 12:00am to 10:00pm
Sunday - 12:00pm to 10:00pmStaff
We are advised that the business has 4 part time staff members.Financial Profile
We are advised that the business generates a monthly turnover in the region of £10,000. Full financials can be made available upon further.Please qoute reference B06108