Please quote reference B05978
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market one of Middlesbrough’s busiest and most well regarded Lebanese/Grill Restaurant & Takeaways.
The exciting ‘Turn-key’ opportunities first established itself in the area in 2012 and due the other business interests of our client in another area, he is looking to pass the multi-faceted business to someone new.
The unique and fresh menu includes –
- Soups – lentil, vegetable, chicken
- Starters – hummus, moutabal, tabbouleh, warak enab, kabees
- Salads – house, Fattoush, hot salad, cucumber
- Hot mezza – falafel, foul mudammas, batata harra, grilled chicken wings, moussaka, hummus shawarma, halloumi.
- Bakery & pastry – sambousek cheese, manakeish bizzaatar, manakish cheese, arayes, lamb
- Main courses – shawarma chicken, special, grilled chicken kebab, kafta meshwi, mixed chicken, mixed grills, baby chicken, king or superking The Bake mixed grill, aubergine moussaka with lamb, biryani, kabasah.
- Parmesans – chicken, fungi, pepperoni of hot shot
- Fresh juices, soft drinks
- Desserts & ice cream
The Restaurant/ Takeaway attracts a very loyal customer base, popular with couples, families, the local student market, office workers and others working within the area.
In normal trading circumstances the business is split evenly between customers dining in the restaurant or those ordering online for delivery.
We are advised majority of the current sales is taken from delivery orders through Just Eat as well as those walking into the business for collection orders.
There are excellent reviews online for the business –
- Just Eat – 5/6 customer review score from over 1,100 reviews
- Facebook – 4.5/5 customer review score
- Google – 4.4/5 review score
- Trip Advisor – 4.5/5 review score
The Restaurant is not licensed however allows customer to bring their own alcohol in when dining.Further scope for development –
- Increase dining space into 1st floor Shish Lounge
- Increase number of private parties/weddings/office dinners
- Apply for alcohol licence
- Increase social media presence including Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
Bake Two is centrally located on the busy Borough Road in Middlesbrough.
Borough road is a vibrant street with lots of Restaurant & Takeaway businesses which leads straight into the town centre to both the Cleveland centre and Hill Street Shopping Centre.
This is a very good high footfall area, with both Teesside University directly facing as well as Teesside Magistrates Court in front.
Middlesbrough is a large town located just off the A66 cross country link road which links west to the A1 motorway.
The business benefits from free parking in the adjacent streets.
Nearest mainline station is Middlesbrough central.Premises
Prominent double fronted corner unit spread over 2 floors with electric security shutters to both side
Ground floor –
- Consists of an open plan grill area and separate dining area for (approx. 30 customers)
- Customer toilets
- Staff facilities.
First floor –
- Shish lounge/2nd dining area (further 50 covers)
- Customer toilets
- Outside terrace.
Open plan grill servery –
- Includes 2 x kebab machines
- Large charcoal fired grill
- 2 x large extraction hoods
- 2 x triple fronted stainless steel fridge units
- Table topped fridge
- 2 x glass fronted chilled servery fridges
- Storage counter (with till, card machines & 2 x Just Eat order terminals)
- 2 x fryers
- Single deck oven
- Gas oven
We are advised that the business is being sold on a leasehold basis, with a new 20 year lease being offered to the new buyer. The rent is £1,000 per month and the business are nil.Hours
The business hours are;
Monday - 11am to 11pm
Tuesday - 11am to 11pm
Wednesday - 11am to 11pm
Thursday - 11am to 11pm
Friday - 11am to 11pm
Saturday - 11am to 11pm
Sunday - 11am to 11pmStaff
We are advised that the business has 3 full time and 2 part time members of staff.Financial Profile
We are advised that the business is generating a turnover in the region £450,000 for the year, with the adjusted net profit in the region of £100,000Please quote reference B05978