Land for sale in The Bluebird Estate, Brighton Road, Bolney RH17
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Rarely available commercial development land
- Established business location just off A23
- Planning in place for development
- Suit owner occupier or developer
- Potential to build bespoke units to suit
- Adjoining established Ricebridge Estate
The site forms commercial development land being sold with vacant possession comprising approximately 4.8 acres. It benefits from outline planning consent Planning Ref: DM/18/4697, for Mid Sussex District Council, for the construction of four 47,097 sq ft (4,375 m2) gea B1c, B2, B8 units, with associated landscaping and planting. We anticipate that amendments may be possible to the consented
scheme subject to purchasers own discussions with the planning department at Mid Sussex District Council.
The site is situated on the west side of the A23 trunk road to the rear of the established Ricebridge Estate at Bolney. Use postcode RH17 5NA. Burgess Hill is just 3 miles to the east, Brighton less than 10 miles to the south and Crawley 13 miles to the north.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Graves Jenkins, RH10 on +44 1293 976651 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Graves Jenkins, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Graves Jenkins for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.