Remodelled former aircraft factory of 12,689 sq ft3 commercial spaces totalling 6,994 sq ftPenthouse with 5 bedroomsOff street parking and garagingFreeholdRoof terraceLow capital value per sq ft of £512.25
There are two separate office suites comprising 389 sq m (4,191 sq ft) and 158 sq m (1698 sq ft), together with a spectacular triple height communal courtyard of 101 sq m (1,089 sq ft) with ample space for bicycles and several cars with dedicated ev charging. This mix of offices would suit creative industries, such as fashion, film, design, performing arts, publishing, R&D, software, food, architecture, art & crafts, recording studios, advertising or post-production. The accommodation would also be perfect for co-working or artists’ studios and has the ability to be serviced by large goods vehicles.
The newly completed state of the art Penthouse comprises 536 sq m (5,769 sq ft) together with a south facing tropical terrace on the first floor and spectacular roof terrace on the second floor. It is equipped with Balthaup and Alpes Inox double kitchen islands incorporating Gaggenau appliances, two ovens, a smokeless indoor grill and a Quooker tap with boiling and sparkling water. This leads onto a pantry and guest bathroom, which have been rendered in natural clay wall finishes. There is a utility room, multimedia room and a living room overlooking the tropical garden with full surround sliding glass doors which lead onto a library / playroom.
There is a generous master bedroom on the first floor with an ensuite bathroom adorned in floor to ceiling limestone and equipped with two sinks, a wet room and a cast iron freestanding bath. There are two further interconnecting bedrooms sharing a further bathroom and all are served by walk in wardrobes.
The property is ideally located for open space being only 450 metres from the tranquillity of Gladstone Park and its charming walled garden, tennis courts and café.
Cricklewood Train Station (Thameslink) is 0.7 miles to the East with Willesden Green underground station being 1.1 miles to the South (Jubilee Line) which provides an easy connection to the West End being only 7 stops from Bond Street. Dollis Hill underground station is 1.1 mile to the South West. There are numerous bus routes within 400 metres of the site including route 16 (which goes directly to Westminster) and the 332 (traveling through Maida vale to Paddington).
• Super-fast fibre optic broadband (56 Mbps) with CAT6 repeaters, ethernet
CCTV and app based door entry systems
• Entry via double height roller shutter door with 4.5m eaves, ample space
for unloading vehicles, storing bicycles and dedicated ev charging
• Triple height communal space with Living Wall and garden to the rear
• State of the art Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery systems providing
fresh filtered air while retaining energy already used
• Stainless steel kitchenette with slate worktops, butlers sink, double fridge
freezer and all appliances
• Defra approved 16 kw multi fuel wood burning stove with log store
• Electric car charging points by negotiation + on-street business permits
• Polished concrete floor & exposed conduits over original brickwork
• Male and female WCs with a single unisex shower
• Galvanized ceiling cable handling trays (wide as possible for voice and
• Ceiling mounted Herschel infrared heating panel (these radiate heat in a
similar way to the sun, which is very effective at warming the thermal
• Slimline LED lights & emergency lighting with fire, smoke and integral
carbon monoxide alarms + sprinklers