The Suffolk Central scheme presents an exciting and exclusive opportunity to purchase / let high-quality office premises in a desirable location in Suffolk.
These spacious new offices are designed with open plan, flexible working in mind, and are ideal for those thinking of downsizing or upsizing their business. They would also suit other uses. Offering a tailorable space that can be divided to meet your requirements, where adaptability is key.
The scheme offers a convenient location, close to major local towns / cities and main routes, just three minutes’ drive from the A14 and strategic access to the UK’s road network.
The offices are constructed to provide 2,500 sq ft (232 sq m) of space over two floors, split equally at 1,250 sq ft (116 sq m) per floor.
Each unit has been designed to be taken as an individual 2,500 sq ft space, or can be combined with adjoining units, to offer 2,500 – 10,000 sq ft (232 – 929 sq m).
The Ground Floor is well-designed, with a reception area, large disabled WC / shower / changing facility, glazed meeting room, kitchen and open plan office.
The First Floor offers open plan office accommodation, fully-equipped with LED lighting, raised floor, suspended ceiling and air source heating and cooling, as well as a WC.
• 13 car parking spaces per unit
• Reception area and glazed board room / meeting room
• Fully-fitted kitchen, with fridge and dishwasher
• Disabled WC, with shower / changing facility
• High-speed fibre internet connection
• Data sockets to all areas
• Cabled for electric car charging points
• Reverse cycle air conditioning for heating and cooling in main office areas
• Suspended ceilings, with LED lighting
• Raised grid floors to office areas
• Cat 6 cabling to floor boxes
• Three-phase electricity supply
• Fire alarm system, security alarm and contingency lighting
• 13 amp sockets to all areas
• Individual metered water and electricity supply
Created by an award-winning architect, the Suffolk Central scheme is a well-designed office development, with all the facilities that today's modern office-user requires, including large windows, allowing plenty of natural light, and providing views of the external landscaping.
The offices feature stunning oak veneer internal doors, complemented by aluminium double-glazed doors and windows.
Large dark grey windows contrast with soft coloured brick and dark grey roof coverings, blending with the extensive green landscaping. The plastered walls are decorated in white emulsion, presenting a flexible blank canvas.
Ipswich / A12 - 20-minute drive (15 miles)
Bury St Edmunds - 20-minute drive (16 miles)
Cambridge - 55-minute drive (42 miles)
Norwich - 66-minutes drive (39 miles)
Port of Felixstowe - 40-minute drive (31 miles)
Harwich International Port - 52-minutes drive (44 miles)
London Stansted Airport - 67-minute drive (62 miles)
• On-site convenience store
• Walking distance to town centre
• Walking distance to mainline Stowmarket Rail Station – 78 minutes to London Liverpool Street
• On bus route to Rail Station and Ipswich town centre
• Petrol station just 1.3 miles / 3-minute drive
For sale freehold or to let, price upon application. Bespoke design can be discussed, subject to timings.
Full plans and specifications are available to view in the Developer's Office; please note that this is an active development site and an appointment is required for all site visits. A Show Suite is available to visit by prior appointment.