The premises are located in a very prominent position adjacent to the main roundabout at the entrance to Zone 2 Deeside Industrial Park with road frontage onto both Second Avenue and Parkway, the main access road through Zone 2. Deeside Industrial Park is situated in Flintshire, north east Wales, and is regarded as one of the region’s most successful and sought-after locations for business and industry, particularly in the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
Deeside Industrial Park benefits from excellent road links being situated off the A548/ A550 (T) dual carriageway which provide easy access to the whole of North Wales and a direct link, within 2 miles, to junction 16 of the M56 and national motorway network beyond.
Deeside is situated within a Tier 2 Grant Assisted Area and qualifying projects may be eligible for grant support. For further details please contact the Business Wales Helpline on .
The industrial facility comprises 4 bays of accommodation on a large site with the following specification and features:
- Steel portal frame construction with insulated profile steel cladding to the elevations and roof, incorporating translucent roof panels.
- The premises benefit from a comprehensive re-roofing of Bays 2,3 & 4 to a high specification in 2017.
- Bay 1 benefits from a high eaves height of 8.2m. Bay 2 benefits from an eaves height of 5m and Bays 3 & 4 are an inverted mono-pitch frame starting at an eaves height of 5m.
- Bays 1 & 2 provide open plan warehousing with two interconnecting roller shutter access doors between them and additional roller shutter access doors to the rear yard.
- Heating via gas fired warm air blowers and lighting via high bay fluorescent fittings.
- Bays 3 & 4 have been converted internally to provide a mixture of both open plan and private offices / meeting rooms, canteen, two sets of male and female WC facilities and an entrance reception / waiting area.
- Bays 3 & 4 could remain as office accommodation but equally could easily be stripped out to revert back to warehousing / workshop accommodation if required.
- The office accommodation is finished to a good modern specification to include air conditioning, suspended ceilings with Category II fluorescent light fittings, gas fired central heating system, carpeting and vinyl floor finishes and powder coated aluminum double glazed windows.
- Dedicated sub-station with 1,000 kva 3 phase power supply.
- Fully fenced secure site with automated gate access both in and out.
- Well maintained accommodation throughout.
The property has been measured on a Gross Internal Area basis in accordance with the RICS Code of Measurement Practice 6th Edition May 2015 as follows:
Bay 1: 19,860 sq ft (1,845.0 sq m)
Bay 2: 25,812 sq ft (2,398.0 sq m)
Bay 3: 8,428 sq ft (783.0 sq m)
Bay 4: 6,028 sq ft (560.0 sq m)
Detached Unit to Rear: 581 sq ft (54.0 sq m) Adjoining Store to Rear: 1,163 sq ft (108 sq m)
Total: 61,872 sq ft (5,748 sq m)
We are advised that the property is held freehold.
All figures and prices quoted are exclusive of, and liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
The property will need to be re-assessed for Business Rates as it is currently part of a single larger rating assessment.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of: Awaiting. A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Further Information / Viewings
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of Bolton Birch.