* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Commercial With Duplex Apartment
Four Bedroom Duplex
Garden & Parking
Summary investment property. A commercial unit with a four bedroom flat located on North Road and offers excellent access to the A48 as well as Cardiff City Centre. The Flat and Shop combined have been generating £1450 P.C.M. The approx yield for this investment is around 6.3%.
Description A commercial property located on North Road Cardiff. The shop is currently being used as a barber shop and there is also a four bedroom flat above the shop which has a garden and parking to the rear. Located close to University Hospital Wales and offering easy access into Cardiff City Centre, Heath, Whitchurch, Cathays as well as the A48 & M4 motorway. Comprising of an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, cloakroom, utility room, landing, four bedrooms and bathroom.
Barbers Shop Floor 19' 10" x 13' 5" ( 6.05m x 4.09m ) Currently rented and used as a barber shop with all the electric and plumbing required to run such a business. Opens to:
Rear Shop Floor 10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m ) Continuation of the shop floor with access to the rear annex.
Rear Annexe 10' 10" x 3' 3" ( 3.30m x 0.99m ) Door to cloakroom and door to the rear.
Duplex Entrance Entered via a metal frame double glazed door with fan over.
Entrance Hallway Laminate floor. Power points. Cupboard housing gas meter. Door to:
Hallway Original tiled flooring. Stairs rising to first floor. Door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 7" extending to 14' 10" max x 11' ( 3.84m extending to 4.52m max x 3.35m ) Two UPVC double glazed windows to side. Radiator. Power points. Picture rail. Door to:
Kitchen 11' x 9' 8" to breast ( 3.35m x 2.95m to breast ) Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surface over. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Ceramic tiled splash backs. Integrated four ring electric hob. Integrated electric oven. Space for fridge freezer. Power points. Ceramic tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to side. Door to:
Lobby UPVC door opens to the rear garden. Ceramic tiled flooring. Doors lead to cloakroom and utility room.
Cloakroom Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level W.C. Ceramic tiled flooring. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Utility Room Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Ceramic tiled flooring. Power points. UPVC double glazed window to side.
Landing A split level landing with doors lead to all bedrooms and bathroom. Landing storage cupboard. Radiator. Loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 14' 9" into bay max x 17' 1" into recess max ( 4.50m into bay max x 5.21m into recess max ) UPVC double glazed windows to front bay with a further UPVC double glazed window to front. Two radiators. Power points.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 10' 11" into recess max ( 3.12m x 3.33m into recess max ) UPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" max x 8' 1" ( 4.06m max x 2.46m ) UPVC double glazed window to side. Radiator. Power points. Built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 5' 11" ( 3.30m x 1.80m ) Two UPVC double glazed windows to rear. Radiator. Power points.
Bathroom Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with independent shower with glass shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Ceramic tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan. UPVC double glazed window to side.
Rear Garden An open garden with brick and stone wall boundaries. Crazy paving and a car hardstand for at least 2 vehicles.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Peter Alan - Albany Road, CF24 on +44 29 2227 9559 * (local rate)
Contact Peter Alan - Albany Road about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Albany Road, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Albany Road for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.