Land for sale in Bernard Street, Uplands, Swansea, City And County Of Swansea. SA2
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1792 293230 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Two residential building plots with large secure yard
- Sought after location with land in scarce supply locally
- Gas, Water, electric and drainage services connected
- Planning for two semi-detached homes
- Very close to the vibrant Uplands Quarter
- Location popular with University/Hospital workers
- Swansea Bay within a mile
* Two residential building plots available * Clee Tompkinson Francis estate agents Swansea are pleased to present 60a Bernard Street, Uplands, Swansea. A unique residential development which consists if a two residential building plots plus yard located adjacent to the vibrant Uplands Quarter and close to Swansea University and Singleton Hospital. The site has outline planning for residential development see planning number 2018/0573/S73 and 2017/1623/S73 for a pair of semi-detached mews style homes. The site is approximately 485sqm or 5214sqft and includes a 2 storey former recording studio gia 184sqm (1981sqft) and a further two storey building gia 146sqm (1572sqft). The site is secure and we have been informed that gas, water, power and drainage services all connected. The site would suit a local housing developer/builder, housing association or sheltered accommodation developer.
A versatile secure two storey building formerly used a recording studio. Accommodation includes two large store rooms to ground floor with toilet facilities. To the first floor are three versatile rooms with kitchen and further toilet facilities. Both floors can be accessed separately if required.
Gia 184sqm (1981sqft)
gia 146sqm (1572sqft)
Large secure yard with large steel double gates to lane, bordered by large boundary walls.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Clee Tompkinson Francis - Swansea, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Clee Tompkinson Francis - Swansea for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Bernard Street commercial properties for sale