Please Quote Reference B05896
Hilton Smythe are delighted to present to the market Blessed with Beauty, a highly regarded beauty salon business with over 29 years trading history (14 years trading from this location).
The business is now been made available for sale due to our clients wish to now retire from this sector due to ill health.
The salon offers a full range of beauty services from large private premises, treatments include:-
- Waxing & Electrolysis
- Massage & Body Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Eye Care & make up
- Hands & Feet Treatments
- Skintag removal & Red thread removal
There are also a range of special packages to choose from which include:-
- Pamper Package
- Pregnancy Package
- Holiday special
- Holiday alternative
Gift vouchers are also available to purchase, making ideal presents for family & friends.
Our client is a proud stockist of the Dermalogica range of products.
Our client admits the business is being run to suit and there are endless options for any new buyer to increase the current turnover. Adding any of the following would instantly attract new customers and increased revenue:-
- Increasing the number of Therapists
- Adding more treatments such as Fillers, Botox and nonabrasive skin treatments
- Weight loss and body tightening
- Alternative and more natural body massages
- Group pamper packages (adult, hen party & children’s birthday parties)
- Increasing the current opening hours
- Introduce a social media presence
- Add on-line booking facility
- Embark on a new advertising campaign
- Add a local business loyalty scheme
- Offer make up training courses
We are advised there are over 300 registered clients on the salons database, many of which live in the local Town & Villages.
Very rarely do business types at this price come onto the market and we therefore strongly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.Location
Blessed with Beauty occupies a highly sought after trading position along the Queensway in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
The business sits central on a busy parade of shops which includes many independent retailers, major High St Banks & Building Societies, key home store brands, supermarkets, restaurants & takeaways, leisure centre as well as being only 2 mins walk up from the Brunel shopping centre.
Bletchley is an affluent constituent Town of Milton Keynes, located just off the A421 which acts as the main link road to the M1 motorway. Bletchley is best known for Bletchley Park, the headquarters of Britain’s World War 11 codebreaking organisation which is now a major tourist attraction.
The mainline train station Bletchley is also minutes walk from the salon which allows commuters to travel into central London on approx. 52 mins.
The business benefits from a free customer carpark which is located behind the premises and easily accessed from Leon avenue.Premises
The business is arranged over the 1st floor/2nd Floors of this brick built mid terraced building –Street level access
– the salon is accessed via a private front door with its own staircase leading up to the first floor salon.
The entrance benefits from a customer stair lift for those clients needing some extra assistanceFirst floor
– stairs lead into a large open plan reception area which includes a reception desk, waiting area with 2 x 2 seater leather sofa’s, large retail display shelving unit, nail table with 2 x cream leather chairs.
There are 3 x treatments rooms which include 1 x electronic treatment bed, 1 x hydraulic bed and 1 x spray tanning booth.
A fully equipped staff kitchen is availableSecond floor
-there are 2 x toiletsRear external
– free customer car parking spacesTenure
We are advised the business is being sold as a Leasehold with a new 3 year lease being offered paying £8,500 per year.
The business benefits from nil Business rates payable in the current year.
The lease is protected and covered by the 1954 tenant and landlord act.Hours
The business currently operates the following working hours -
Mon – closed
Tuesday – 9am to 7pm
Wednesday – 9am to 6pm
Thursday – 9am to 7pm
Friday – 9am to 6pm
Saturday – 8.30pm to 3.30p,
Sunday – closedStaff
The business is currently own and run by our client only.Financial Profile
As of the 2019 accounts the business generated a turnover of £37,656 with a gross profit of £30,889 and adjusted net profit of £14,645.Please Quote Reference B05896