Commercial property for sale in 18, New Bridge Street, Ayr Town Centre KA71Jx KA7
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- ** reduced from £75,000 - prime town centre * prime town centre freehold commerical property. 2,300 sq. Feet with super Frontage and Current Planning Permission and Building Warrant for conversion into individual offices.
- Positioned over the 2 upper floors of the building. Comprising First floor approx. 141.0 sq. M. (1,518 sq. Ft.) and Second floor approx. 70.6 sq. M. (760 sq. Ft.) open plan accommodation. Total area approx. 211.6 sq. M. (2,278 sq. Ft.)
- Highly attractive traditional property within a desirable trading location in the heart of Ayr town centre. Formed within a two storey building under a pitched roof clad in slate tiles - Viewing available. Various potential uses given location, size and shape of the property. Excellent pedestrian footfall
- Planning Permission and building warrant approved to spilt into 3 offices. Offering Vast Potential to the Investor With Both Rental Potential and Redevelopment for a Variety of Alternative Uses.
- Massive potential rental yield at guide price. Realistic rental potential of over £21000 per annum giving unrivalled yield of almost 50% at guide price.
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8314 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.