Commercial property for sale in 24A, Hope Street, 3 x Upper Floors, Ayr KA71Lt KA7
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- ***fantastic Development Opportunity with planning *** Full 3 Upper Floors of Traditional Building with planning permission for 2 flats. Planning Approved November 2018.
- This substantial property would easily convert into 2 fabulous self contained flats.**Central Position within the heart of Ayr Town *Exciting Development Project*
- ***4 Hope Street Sold £225k (May 15)**18 Hope Street Sold £302k**10-12 Hope Street Sold £585k**28 Hope Street Sold £150k*Very Low Price to Ensure Sale for current owners*
- ***This property was previously sold for £72,000*** Heavily Discounted Guide Price to Ensure auction sale***Potentially High Yielding Opportunity***
- Ayr town centre is undergoing A massive regional redevelopment programme*** Ideally located close to Ayr Town Centre. Minutes from Ayr train station with excellent transport links to Kilmarnock & Glasgow. Ayr has two railway stations offering regular services to and from Glasgow Central
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8314 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.