Commercial property for sale in 39, Main Street, Bella Flower, Dalry KA245Dp KA24
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Town Centre commercial premises facing public car park. Super location near Co-Op Supermarket in the heart of Dalry. Qualifies for 100% rate relief - Stock Available for purchase
- The subject property is of stone construction and developed over the ground floor occupying a mid-terrace position. Beneath a mansard style slate covered roof. Rental potential up to £4,500 per annum
- Benefits from class 1 (retail) and class 2 (office). Currently trading as a florist and gift shop. Only florist business in the immediate area. Vacant possession available upon completion
- Fitted out to a modern standard, flooring, suspended ceiling with lighting. Retail unit, class 2 tax office or lawyers office etc also/off-sales, convenience store (permission required)
- Seldom available for sale. Kilmarnock only 25 minutes and Glasgow approx 40 minutes. Popular rental location in the heart of the a fully occupied parade of shops on the retailing thoroughfare
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8314 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.