Commercial property for sale in Rashiehill Terrace, Breich, West Lothian EH558Jf EH55
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- **large retail unit in outstanding location** recently refurbished newsagent on busy A71 road serving the village of Breich.
- Realistic rent for area £500pcm giving an annual income of £6,000 and providing a superb yield of over 9%
- **zero business rates**- Property qualifies for zero rates- sure to attract interest from a number of parties. Rv- £3.050
- **sole retailer in the village** Village currently not served by any trading retailer. Huge potential to serve the local community as well as benefit from all passing trade.
- Breich is a village lying in the western part of West Lothian, Scotland. It lies on the A71, the Edinburgh to Ayrshire road, which also goes to the large town of Livingston 7 miles to the east.
For more information about this property, please contact
Future Property Auctions, G41 on +44 141 376 8314 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Future Property Auctions, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.