* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Business Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market a much sought-after cafe/ coffee shop in the centre of Aldershot established by our client 10 years ago. The cafe is now been offered for sale due the family commitments of our client.
A1 Licence useage
Our client currently offers a menu choice and quality not available in any similar cafe business in Aldershot.
There is an extensive breakfast menu including:
• ‘Big boys’ choice for those extra hungry • Deluxe sandwiches including a popular homemade fish finger sandwich • Daily specials board • Kids menu choice • Hot soups • Jacket potatoes • Posh burgers • Desserts • Hot Lavazza coffee and teas, cold drinks and more
The reputation our client has developed results in majority of sales been from Repeat customers.
Currently the business is been run to suit our client on a part time basis due to family commitments which is reflected in the most recent turnover levels. 75% is derived from sit down customers and 25% from takeaway including some outside catering work.
There is lots of demand in the area for business lunches, outside catering party food, buffets and deliveries which any new buyer could easily add back into the business. Many similar cafes now use the Just Eat App which can add a further 40% through delivery orders.
The business comes with an excellent 5-star hygiene rating.
Extending the current hours as well as adding additional members to the team would help boost sales levels.
Location This vibrant and modern cafe / coffee shop is located on Grosvenor Road in the centre of Aldershot, Hampshire.
The business is surrounded by other independent retailers, homes and offices.
Grosvenor Rd is located at the top of the main shopping High street. Aldershot is 1 of the largest towns in Hampshire, 32 miles southwest of London.
There is metered customer parking on Grosvenor Road as well as several nearby multi storey car parks.
Mainline station Aldershot is only 5 mins walk from the cafe.
• Newly painted black shop front and canopy cover • 3 x tables and 6 x chairs for outside dining
• 10 further covers • Upright drinks chiller • 2 m wide glass fronted display fridge • L shaped service counter • Till • Glass fronted heated pie cabinet • Lincat oven and stand • Buffalo griddle • Double fryer with extraction hood • Soup kettle • Microwave x 2 • Panini grill • Wall and base storage cupboards • Toaster • Coffee machine • Hot water earn
• Under counter fridges and freezers • Prep sink unit • Hand wash sink • Storage shelving
• Staff/ customer toilet
Tenure We are advised the business is been sold as Leasehold opportunity with a renewable 15-year lease with 12 years remaining.
The business also benefits from 0 rates payable in the current year.
Hours Monday to Saturday 9.00 am – 2.00 pm (3.00 pm in the summer) Sunday - Closed
Staff The business is run solely by our client now.
Financial Profile The business normally achieves a yearly turnover of around £43,000 however this has been reduced due to our client having to reduce business hours due to family commitments.
For more information about this property, please contact Hilton Smythe Commercial, BL1 on +44 1204 351867 * (local rate)
Contact Hilton Smythe Commercial about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Hilton Smythe Commercial, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Hilton Smythe Commercial for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.