Pub/bar for sale in Blue Bell Inn, Tissington, Ashbourne, Derbyshire DE6
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- A quintessential, English public house with a picturesque setting
- Within the Peak District National Park in close proximity to Tissington Trail and Dove Dale nature reserve
- Prominent roadside location fronting the A515 link road
- Situated between Ashbourne and Buxton
- Cosy front bar/lounge
- Excellent self sufficient function suite to the rear, which can accommodate circa 80 covers
- Benefits from a good sized trade garden
- Car parking facilities to the side with space for up to 70 vehicles
- Ground floor gia of 5,169 square feet
- Sitting on a large plot size amounting to in excess of 5 acres
For more information about this property, please contact
James A Baker, B1 on +44 121 721 9679 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by James A Baker, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James A Baker for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.