Hilton Smythe welcomes to the market Cafe Martini & Takeaway.
Cafe Martini & Takeaway has been managed by the current owner for 3 years but has been a cafe for 60 years, due to the longevity of the business, they have a very loyal customer base with 60% of their business being repeat customers from the local area with the other 40% coming from passing trade due to their prominent position.
Customers can also benefit from convenient street parking close to the restaurant.
The business specialises in Mediterranean cuisine, Cafe Martini & Takeaway offers dishes such as,
• Albanian Sufllaqe
• Pollo Impanato Napoli
• Chicken Panzanella Salad
• Linguine Alle Vongole
• Traditional British food such as fish and chips
• Roast dinners
They also hold an alcohol licence which allows them to serve alcoholic beverages from 11.00 am to 11.00 pm.
Cafe Martini & Takeaway boasts fantastic reviews on social sites such as,
5.4 stars out of 6 - 156 reviews Just Eat
4.5 stars out of 5 - 63 reviews TripAdvisor
4.9 stars out of 5 - 89 reviews Facebook
Scope To Improve,
• New advertising and marketing campaign,
• maximise the use of social media,
• Extend the opening hours to include evenings,
• Explore online discounters such as Wowcher and Groupon.
Hilton Smythe highly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Cafe Martini & Takeaway is located along Terminus Road in Bexhill, the premises is situated on a busy road which allows excellent visibility to passing traffic.
Bexhill is a seaside town situated in the county of East Sussex.
The town is served by the coastal railway line between Ashford and Brighton and has three railway stations, including Cooden Beach, Collington, and Bexhill. Regular trains run to Brighton, Ashford and London. Bexhill is served by 13 bus routes including school routes which serve the surrounding areas like Hastings, Battle, Conquest Hospital and Eastbourne.
Cafe Martini & Takeaway is 0.4 mile walking distance from Bexhill train station which provides a Southern service calling at stations such as Eastbourne, Gatwick, Croydon and London Victoria.
The business is spread over a single ground floor area with one entrance/exit.
As you enter the premises you are greeted with the counter which houses,
• Coffee maker
• Double drinks chiller
• Till system
• At the front of the counter is a black board displaying all the beverages on offer.
The right hand side of the counter is seating for approximately 30 which consists of,
• Bench seating which runs along the side and rear of the building
• Individual chairs
• 11 tables
To the right-hand side of the counter is the customer toilet facilities then further to the right is a doorway which leads to the kitchen area.
• 6 burner oven,
• Double fryer,
• Panini maker,
• Kukoo pizza oven,
• 6 slice toaster,
• Stainless steel freezer
We are advised that Cafe Martini & Takeaway is being offered a Leasehold business with 9 years remaining from the original 12 years.
Lease and the rent is £9,600 per annum which is very reasonable given the size of the premises.
We are advised that there are no business rates currently payable.
Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 6.00 pm
Saturday to Sunday 8.00 am to 10.00 pm
The business is managed by 2 full-time and 1 part-time members of staff.
Cafe Martini & Takeaway generates an advised turnover of £71,676 per annum with an advised £47,380 gross profit.
The advised nett profit is £20,698 with an adjusted nett profit of £21,710.