Retail premises for sale in Topsfield Parade, Crouch End, London N8
Interested in this property?
Call +44 20 3463 0686 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
A1 Lock Up Shop - Lease For Sale
This A1 Lock up shop is located on the very popular Topsfield parade and measures in the region of 29.3 sq.M (315.27 ) approx.
The premises would suit a multitude of different businesses given the local demographic. To the rear of the shop is a small yard with an outdoor shed.
- Situated within one of Crouch Ends primary shopping parades, just a short distance from the Clock Tower
- Serviced by a range of bus routes and having Highgate (Northern Line) underground and Finsbury Park ( Piccadilly Line and overland) train stations as its nearest public transport link
- Benefitting from ease of access to major road networks such as the A1 and surrounding areas such as Highgate, Muswell Hill, Finsbury Park, Archway and Stroud Green.
Local High Street:
Situated on one of Crouch End's main shopping roads, this unit is in close proximity to Crouch Ends busy centre The Broadway with a range of multiples including Waitrose, Virgin Active, Gail's, The Post Office, Evans Cycles, M&S and Barclays Bank to name a few located therein as well as a number of smaller boutique style outlets.
Lease: Assignment of an initial 8 year renewable lease started in June 2015 with 4 yearly rent reviews.
Rent: £17,000 pax
Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm whether any small business or rate relief may apply.
Ingoing Applicant to be responsible for both parties reasonable legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, Martyn Gerrard commercial department.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on .
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
London City Airport
London Heathrow Airport
London Luton Airport
Blackfriars Millennium Pier
View all schools in Haringey
Rokesly Infant & Nursery School
Rokesly Junior School
St Peter-in-Chains RC Infant School
Area 51 Education Ltd
Greek Secondary School of London
The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London
Kestrel House School
Hornsey School for Girls
Highgate Wood Secondary School
Note: Distance is shown as a straight line measurement
Local info for Haringey
About the neighbours in N8
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Martyn Gerrard - Commercial Department, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Martyn Gerrard - Commercial Department for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all N8 commercial properties for sale