Office for sale in Essex House, 42 Crouch Street, Colchester, Essex CO3
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Office To Residential Conversion Opportunity With pd Rights Approved
- Prominent town centre location
- 9 Undercroft Car Parking Spaces
- Suit Developers or owner occupiers
- The property is elected for VAT.
- Colchester Town (0.5 miles)
- Colchester (0.9 miles)
- Hythe (Essex) (1.5 miles)
- London Southend Airport (23.4 miles)
- London Stansted Airport (28.1 miles)
- Manston Airport (42.5 miles)
- Brightlingsea Ferry Landing (8.0 miles)
- Point Clear Ferry Landing (8.1 miles)
- Harwich International Ferry Terminal (16.0 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Colchester
- Oxford House School (0.2 miles)
- St John's Green Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Hamilton Primary School (0.5 miles)
- The Sixth Form College Colchester (0.3 miles)
- Colchester Institute (0.4 miles)
- Belstead House Adult Education Centre (13.8 miles)
- Colchester High School (0.1 miles)
- Colchester Royal Grammar School (0.2 miles)
- Kingswode Hoe School (0.5 miles)
Local info for Colchester
About the neighbours in CO3
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Whybrow, CO4 on +44 1206 684808 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Whybrow, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Whybrow for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.