Office for sale in 6 Tom Brown Street, Rugby CV21
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- For sale/to let
- Data Centre Premises (D1 Use)
- Suitable as Health Centre/Creche/Day Nursery/Place of Worship, etc.
- All mains services (not tested) are available to the property
- Rating - The property has a rateable value of £6,600
- Rugby (0.3 miles)
- Long Buckby (9.0 miles)
- Coventry (11.1 miles)
- Coventry Airport (9.6 miles)
- Birmingham International Airport (21.6 miles)
- East Midlands Airport (31.7 miles)
- Sharpness Old Docks (69.0 miles)
- Lydney Harbour (70.4 miles)
- West Lynn Ferry Landing (73.9 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in Rugby
- Northlands Primary School (0.2 miles)
- St Andrew's Benn CofE (Voluntary Aided) Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Eastlands Primary School (0.7 miles)
- Wigston College (15.3 miles)
- Brooke House College (15.7 miles)
- Beauchamp College (16.6 miles)
- Lawrence Sheriff School (0.3 miles)
- Rugby School (0.6 miles)
- The Avon Valley School and Performing Arts College (1.1 miles)
Local info for Rugby
About the neighbours in CV21
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Bromwich Hardy, CV3 on +44 24 7511 9995 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Bromwich Hardy, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bromwich Hardy for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.