Commercial property for sale in Land Adjacent To Mill House, Hill Top, Waddington, Lincoln LN5
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Development site extending to 1.71 acres (0.69 hectares).
- Outline planning consent for three single-storey residential dwellings.
- Attractive rural location, with "cliff edge" views over Lincoln.
- Price: Offers in the region of £425,000.
- Hykeham (3.0 miles)
- Lincoln (4.2 miles)
- Swinderby (6.6 miles)
- Robin Hood Airport (28.6 miles)
- Humberside Airport (29.4 miles)
- East Midlands Airport (40.0 miles)
- Hull Ferry Terminal (41.5 miles)
- West Lynn Ferry Landing (48.1 miles)
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing (48.2 miles)
Nearby schoolsView all schools in North Kesteven
- Waddington All Saints Primary School (0.3 miles)
- Waddington Redwood Primary School (1.2 miles)
- The Meadows Primary School (2.0 miles)
- Lincoln College (4.6 miles)
- Lincoln UTC (4.7 miles)
- Broughton House College (7.4 miles)
- Acorn Free School (1.8 miles)
- Sir Robert Pattinson Academy (2.4 miles)
- The Lincoln St Christopher's School (2.4 miles)
Local info for North Kesteven
About the neighbours in LN5
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Lambert Smith Hampton Group Limited, LN6 on +44 1522 397582 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Lambert Smith Hampton Group Limited, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lambert Smith Hampton Group Limited for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.