Offering excellent value for money, this three bedroom home benefits from generous accommodation and a great sized rear garden. The accommodation includes a L shaped lounge/diner, 17' kitchen, three bedrooms, a family bathroom and separate WC. Call to arrange a viewing.
Offering excellent value for money, this three bedroom home benefits from generous accommodation and a great sized rear garden.The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hallway, an L shaped lounge/diner with large patio doors leading to the rear garden, gas fireplace and door into the kitchen. Accessed from both the hall and the dining room the kitchen measures 17ft in length and has space for a breakfast table as well as doors to the front and rear gardens. Upstairs are three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. The rear garden is mainly lawned with a vegetable patch and patio area.
Entered via white UPVc front door, stairs to first floor, doors to lounge & kitchen, radiator.
17'9 x 10'1 (5.41m x 3.07m). UPVc double glazed window to front elevation, patio doors to rear elevation, radiator, gas fireplace, opens into dining area.
6'9 x 6'7 (2.05m x 2.00m). UPVc double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, door to kitchen.
17'4 x 7'7 (5.28m x 2.31m). UPVc double glazed window to front & rear elevation, double glazed doors to both front and rear elevations, fitted with matching white wood base and eye level units, roll top work surfaces, inset sink with drainer and mixer tap over, space for white goods, tiling to splash back areas, space for breakfast table, radiator.
Glazed light well from ceiling, doors to all first floor rooms, airing cupboard, loft access.
10'9 x 11'7 (3.27m x 3.53m). UPVc window to front elevation, radiator, alcove with fitted storage.
10'6 x 9'6 (3.20m x 2.89m). UPVc window to front elevation, radiator.
7'7 x 7'7 (2.31m x 2.31m). UPVc window to rear elevation, radiator.
UPVc window to rear elevation, fitted with white suite comprising vanity sink unit with storage beneath, panel bath with full tiling over, radiator.
Fitted with low flush WC, UPVc window to rear elevation.
Gravelled front garden with picket fence, path to front door.
Lovely size garden with large patio area off the rear of the house, lawned area with mature hedge to side and vegetable patch at the bottom of the garden, good degree of privacy.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.