The village life! This beautifully presented 3 bedroom detached chalet bungalow is situated in a popular village location and must be viewed internally to appreciate. The property has the benefit of a brick built workshop, two log cabins and off road parking.
This detached chalet bungalow is situated in a village location and offers spacious accommodation comprising a lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, 3 bedrooms (2 with en-suites) and shower room. Outside, the property has the benefit of a garage/workshop, hardstanding yard and paddock.
Double glazed door to
Tiled floor, doors to bedroom and dining room.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 13' 11" ( 4.55m x 4.24m )
Oak floor, wall mounted heater, double glazed window to front and door to
En-Suite 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
Contains w.C., hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled floor, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, double glazed window to rear.
Dining Room 23' 6" x 9' 8" ( 7.16m x 2.95m )
Tiled floor, sliding patio door to rear, double glazed window to rear. Wall mounted electric heater, door to the kitchen and double doors to the
Lounge 14' 8" maximum x 13' 6" maximum ( 4.47m maximum x 4.11m maximum )
Oak floor, wall mounted inset fire, wall mounted heater, double glazed window to front.
Conservatory 21' 11" x 15' 11" ( 6.68m x 4.85m )
uPVC and glazed construction. Cupboard housing automatic washing machine and tumble dryer with work surfaces over. Wall mounted electric heater, tiled floor, French doors to rear garden.
Kitchen/Diner 27' 5" maximum x 11' 9" maximum ( 8.36m maximum x 3.58m maximum )
Range of base and wall units with work surfaces over. Range with cooker hood over. One and a half bowl sink unit, American style fridge. Built-in microwave and oven. Double glazed windows to both sides and rear. Tiled floor, door to
Built-in cupboard, airing cupboard, ceramic tiled floor. Window to side, stairs to first floor landing and door to
Contains w.C., hand basin and shower cubicle. Two windows to front.
First Floor Landing 20' 2" maximum x 8' 3" ( 6.15m maximum x 2.51m )
Wall mounted heater, eaves storage space, double glazed windows to front and rear. Opening to the
Wood floor, three skylights to rear, built-in cupboard and doors off.
Bedroom 2 15' 6" maximum x 9' 9" maximum ( 4.72m maximum x 2.97m maximum )
Wood floor, two built-in wardrobes, window to front and skylight to rear. Door to
Contains w.C., hand basin and shower cubicle. Wood floor and sun scoop.
Bedroom 3 15' 5" maximum x 8' 10" maximum ( 4.70m maximum x 2.69m maximum )
Wood floor, electric wall mounted heater, window to front.
To the front of the property is a block weave driveway providing off road parking. Gated vehicle access to the rear with hardstanding parking area. Decked area with pergola and
Brick Built Workshop 37' 3" x 24' 6" ( 11.35m x 7.47m )
Roller door to front, power and light within, two double glazed windows to side and double glazed door to side.
The rear garden has inset trees and a lawned area which is fully enclosed by timber fencing.
Two Log Cabins
Included in the sale.
A ride on mower is included in the sale.
The property is connected to mains water, electricity and drainage.
Electric ceramic heating.
Highly recommended to appreciate and by appointment through the selling agents as above.
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. At the fifth set of traffic lights continue straight on. At the roundabout follow the road straight over and head out of Wisbech. Upon entering Outwell, at the mini roundabout turn right and then immediately left into Isle Road. Continue along into Upwell and turn left signposted Three Holes & Welney. Continue along and head towards Three Holes. Upon entering Three Holes the property will be found on your right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.